When you think of unethical medical testing, you probably imagine some of the horror scenes from the Holocaust playing out. Once upon a time, you might vaguely remember, some nasty men in Germany did a bunch of awful, evil experiments on unsuspecting Jewish, Roma, and Polish people, among others. But, you tell yourself, that was a long tim ago and in a different world!
But what if I told you that authorities, even in the US, also have an admitted history of immoral medically experimentation?
Before we look at that question, however, let’s turn to a story that’s getting a bit of buzz this week. And that’s story is how Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was de-platformed from Instagram for daring to question the safety of the Covid-19 vaccine. The charge? “Vaccine misinformation.” More from his official comment…
Every statement I put on Instagram was sourced from a government database, from peer-reviewed publications and from carefully confirmed news stories. None of my posts were false. Facebook, the pharmaceutical industry and its captive regulators use the term ‘vaccine misinformation’ as a euphemism for any factual assertion that departs from official pronouncements about vaccine health and safety, whether true or not.
If you’re not familiar with Kennedy’s work, you’re at least sure to recognize his name. For starters, he’s the son of Bobby Kennedy. Yes, that Bobby Kennedy, brother to JFK. But for Robert F., he has had a distinguished career as an attorney of environmental law and as a figure for public health advocacy. And the media loves to talk badly about him for taking on the medical industry.
But despite what the news calls him, he’s not an anti-vaxxer. In actuality, he’s a reasonable, very well-spoken, and intelligent man. And he has a hell of a good amount of positive brand recognition behind him. And he’s been speaking out about the corruption and danger behind the Covid-19 vaccine. Why would they have a problem with him asking questions about the Covid-19 vaccine?
To answer that question, let’s rewind the clock all the way to… the 1990s and to Los Angeles, California. Although it was a different time, it is well within what we consider contemporary medical history. And during this not-so-distant decade, the medical community launched a project administering experimental measles vaccines to unknowing families. How do we know about this event? Could it simply be some crazy conspiracy theory? Well, actually, the CDC admitted to being part of it. And of engaging in the unethical behavior. The project was quickly shut down after deaths were linked to the experimental vaccine in Haiti.
With Robert F. Kennedy Jr., you may be inclined to focus on his de-platforming. And that’s notable. However, when we look, there’s a bigger story. It’s one were those in power, even within the medical community, have had no issue violating others for a host of reasons, sometimes just for the hell of it. And the story is also how history is replete with examples of governments, universities, and the medical community engaging in this type of unethical experimentation, including on United States citizens.
Simply look at some of these example…
- The US Army has admitted that, in the 1950s, they experimented on the entire city of San Francisco. Dubbed Operation Sea-Spray, they released biological weapons into the atmosphere, affecting residents throughout the metro area.
- Up to the 1970s, medical professionals in New York were caught experimenting on unsuspecting children by intentionally infecting them with diseases and giving them previously untested drugs . Families were lied to about the nature of what was happening.
- In the early 2000s, AstraZeneca became embroiled in a scandal involving experimental drugs and college students that resulted in death. It would later be found out that the unethical medical experiments spanned across organizations and even encompassed the personal doctors of patients involved.
- From 2000 to 2010, labs throughout the US gave research subjects artificial blood transfusions without their consent, causing heart attacks and deaths. (Detailed in the no longer available article, “Test of Controversial Artificial Blood Product a Failure.”)
- In 2009, Pfizer was criminally fined $2.3 billion for mis-promoting drugs and paying unethical kickbacks to doctors for their role as members of the medical community.
And the Covid-19 vaccine?
If you haven’t realized it yet, it’s a mass medical experiment on the general public. Authorized under emergency measures and with little trial data, the vaccine might cause problems tomorrow… or next year. But you have no way of knowing, and you would literally be enrolling yourself and your family into R&D for the vaccine companies and the medical community. And all for a virus that by official measures has a 99.9% survival rate for almost everyone.
By all means, if you want to be a test subject, be my guest. Of course, you might want to also keep in mind deaths like this one before you do. Unsurprisingly, the medical community was quick to label every flu death as related to Covid-19 without evidence but now, every death by the newly rushed out vaccines, like the one at the previous link, is quickly ruled out as totally not related.
Color me skeptical.